Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I feel like this is one of the best photos of 2013 because these are the women of the united states marine crops who serve our country and protect us from all the violence in the world is had a special place. In my heart because both my brother and my sister in law are both in the services my brother is in the navy and his wife is in the army.






This is also one of the great photos from the year 2013 this in my opinion is one of my favorites because it shows one of my favorite places to go to which is chicago illinois. I try to go up there as much as i can it is a very nice city downtown is so nice a night.




This is an amazing photo because it shows the people trying to either pet or care for the elephant it looks like it is hurt or sick. This is also very amazing because the elephant represents hope i think i can be mistaken

No comments:

Post a Comment